Analog Video Design Engineer
The Video Engineer position is responsible for the entire development product life cycle from design concept to product introduction. Primarily involved with analog audio and video hardware, this person will work with engineers in other disciplines to produce the final product.
Knox Video Technologies, a Moog company, Gaithersburg, MD.
- Extensive Analog Video and Audio design experience.
- Knowledge of video signals and protocols including HDTV.
- Knowledge of video processing, and distribution including video switchers/routers.
- Devise original analog audio and video circuits.
- Create schematic drawings, bills of material and documentation.
- Layout multilayer Printed Circuit Boards, PCB
- Perform proof-of-performance testing on engineering prototypes.
- Works with suppliers and in-house resources to develop products that meet the design objectives.
- Write and maintain a project plan.
- Ability to analyze problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Assist Tech Support resolve customer problems.
- Work with Sales and Manufacturing to ensure projects are completed successfully.
- Digital Video or RF experience a plus.
- Worked with OrCAD and Allegro.
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering.
- 5 or more years experience.
- U.S. Citizenship required.
- Travel is minimal.
How to apply:
Email your resume to Jobs at Knox Video Technologies. Include the words Analog Video Design Engineer in the Subject.